Saturday, July 14, 2012

I am poem.


I think I'm going to have a challenge to to everyday. I'm going to do them too, don't worry, but I think this will help you and I.
For today's challenge, we are writing I am poems. An I am poem teaches us something about ourselves, and also helps those around us learn more about what and who we are. We are all here because we have bipolar. But what else are we? 

I wrote mine as an example. If you end up loving your example, send it to me! I'd love to read it and learn more about you. dancingthroughthepain@hotmail.com.




Who Am I Poem
I am eating marshmallows hidden under my bed.
I am playing the piano when I’m stressed.
I am singing at the top of my lungs when no one is around.
I am going crazy at school dances, and just having fun.
I am only crying in the shower.
I am proud to be an American.
I am making lists, and checking things off.
I am staring at the stars and hoping for a falling one.
I am watching lightening out my bedroom window, and not being able to sleep until the storm is over.
I am the polka dots that cover my bedroom.
I am spending 23 minutes on Facebook at 2 o’clock in the morning.
I am an over-achiever.
I am having things come out of my mouth that I don’t think through.
I am watching Disney Channel and Cinderella movies in my “spare time”.
I am CSI, Criminal Minds, and America's Next Top Model.
I am a lot of good ideas, and high aspirations.
I am printing double sided to save the earth.
 I am wearing a tutu to the Winter Masquerade, just because I could.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I am decorating my binders 2 months before school starts.
I am pink and yellow streamers that cover my house for my sweet 16.
I am the enthusiastic maker of Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, although I am allergic to peanuts.
I am learning new words by reading the dictionary.
I am Camelot and Shakespeare.
I am pearl in Welsh.
I am my grandmother’s number one granddaughter.
I am a bit overly dramatic.
I am not being able to form logical sentences.
I am the world’s pickiest eater.
I am heart broken…
I am getting over the loss of two really great friends.
I am making some really great new ones.
I am staying up until one in the morning doing homework on the second day of school.
I am banana milkshakes after dinner.
I am glitter in my veins and hot pink, through and through.
I am homemade root beer and barbequed corn with all my friends.
I am kinda crazy, a little loud, sometimes obnoxious, a little out there, but, all in all,
I am just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave it here, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.(: